The power of seeing and being seen has been scientifically proven to help us heal our bodies. Finding people who help us thrive through support, motivation, and encouragement, deepening those relationships, and learning to connect from micro and macro levels, strengthens not only our cells but our souls. It’s what moves us from social to soulful beings.
The Connection Cure workshops assist in revitalizing live, in-person communication and community, and in doing so, deepen relationships and help to facilitate courage and vulnerability in our interactions.
In the workshop, you can expect to:
- De-stigmatize loneliness – learn how and why we feel lonely, how does loneliness affect our health and wellbeing, how has loneliness been a necessity for the survival of our species?
- Discuss the science behind connection—how does face-to-face connection change our bodies’ biochemistry, lower our cortisol, and boost our immune system?
- Practice how micro and macro moments of connection can help heal and strengthen our bodies
- Create conversation around how to deepen relationships
- Engage in practical, tactical, easy ways to connect
- Create conversation around using these techniques to build community
- Discover how connecting with others can help you connect with yourself and your purpose
—Oakley Boycott, Actress
—Haleigh Hoff, Designer
—Jennifer Oh, Director of Chapter Development
Volunteer Coordinator, and Support Leader, HMN
Host a Workshop
The Connection Cure Tour is an ongoing cross-country project that is constantly being updated and happening in real time. We are touring the U.S, hosting Connection Cure events & workshops along the way. Most of the destinations on the road come from your interest and offer to host, so we need your feedback. If you do not see your state as a stop on the tour, please reach out and inquire! Connection Cure stops can be added at any time!
—Matthew Stucky, Photographer
Los Angeles, California
Lisa’s workshop was inspirational and emotional, her message resonated with everyone, reminding us of the strength of our connections, and the power of unconditional love in our service to others. Lisa guided us through several exercises that truly brought us back to our core ‘why’. We are grateful to Lisa for her willingness to share her light and love with us!”